For small amounts of ear wax
The following method can help you clean a regular excess of earwax. Depending on how much wax we’re talking about, you might need to repeat the following steps several times.
1. Tilt your head and pull your ear up and back to straighten the canal.
2. Use an eyedropper with oil to soften the wax.
3. Gently pull the earlobe up and down.
4. Wipe away any extra liquid with a clean cloth.
1. Use an eyedropper with oil to soften the wax.
2. Meanwhile, prepare your bulb syringe properly.
3. Then pull your outer ear up and out and gently squirt the warm water in.
4. Wait one minute and then let the water out by tilting your head to the opposite side.
5. Finally, dry the ear and use rubbing alcohol.